Fraser Family Dental Clinic offers a wide variety of procedures. One of the restorative type procedures we offer at our clinic is dental implants. Dental implants are the closet solution to having real teeth, and they are one of the most common dental procedures available.
If you want the feeling of natural teeth in your mouth, then dental implants may be the right solution for you. Dental implants allow patients to live a normal life, and are becoming popular compared to other solutions such as dentures or bridges. This is because dental implants are a more permanent solution that are built to last for years.
Dental implants act similar to a screw that bonds to the jawbone, and are just like artificial tooth roots. Once the implant is attached to the jawbone, they provide support to the artificial teeth or crowns. An abutment or connector is then set on top of the implant to hold the crown in place. This abutment is used as a support structure to hold the crown. The recovery is approximately four to six months while the bone fuses to the new implants.
Dental implants allow your teeth to look and feel natural so you are proud of your smile.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Dental implants are one of the safest and most common restorative procedures performed.
- There is no slipping or clicking with dental implants, compared to dentures or bridges.
- Food will not get stuck under or between implants like other solutions.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution, compared to other dental options that require you to remove your teeth to clean or soak them.
- Preserves the natural bone in your mouth and stimulates bone growth.
- Dental implants provide support for any teeth needing replacement.
- Gives patients the confidence they need to feel good about their teeth and smile.
- Allows patients to live a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Implants are comfortable in the mouth and easy to care for.
If you are looking for a permanent solution for your teeth, then dental implants may be right for you. Please call or email Fraser Family Dental Clinic today to schedule your appointment.